The most recent information available can be found at the top of each section. Updates are listed in the order they were released.
City of Walnut Creek Rebound Program
January 29, 2021 — NEW REQUIREMENTS FOR TENTS and TEMPORARY DINING STRUCTURES. CLICK HERE.
The Rebound Program is a comprehensive approach to helping businesses re-open as we navigate through the COVID-19 crisis. For the latest information and guidebooks on how to apply for a temporary outdoor pop-up space for retail/services/dining, please visit walnut-creek.org/rebound.
Stay Informed – City, County, and State Updates
- Press Release – Assistant City Manager, Teri Killgore - Lifting of State Orders + Outdoor Dining Facilities – 1/25/2021
- Press Release – Assistant City Manager, Teri Killgore - Health Order Updates, Rebound Program Changes – 12/4/2020
- Joint Press Release – Bay Area Health Officers Move to Implement the State’s New Stay Home Order - 12/4/2020
- Live Stream Recording – Six Bay Area Counties Respond to State Health Order - 12/4/2020
- Contra Costa County Back to Purple Tier - Health Order Update - 11/16/2020
- Contra Costa County Return to Red Tier - Health Order Update - 11/10/2020
- Contra Costa County Moves Into "Orange Tier" - Health Order Update - 10/27/2020
- City of Walnut Creek Delivery Fee Service Cap - 10/8/2020
To view previous health orders, reopening guidelines, and press releases, please visit the COVID-19 archives on the following websites:
- City of Walnut Creek
- Contra Costa County Health Services
- State of California: Blueprint for a Safer Economy
Is your business open and/or offering Take-Out/Delivery options?
***Click Here to Add Your Business to the City's Master List***
- Patio Operating Hours
- Download & Print - Bar/Restaurant Social Distancing and Alcohol Rules Poster
- Social Distancing Signage Templates - County Health Compliant
- ABC FAQ Fact Sheet
- Retail Reopening Checklist
- Cal OSHA Dine-In Restaurant Guidance
- CA Resiliency Roadmap
- FDA Food Safety - Reopening Practices
- CDC Reopening Guidance
- EPA Cleaning/Disinfecting Guides
- CA Reopening Guidance By Industry
When additional loan programs, financial aid, and employer resources become available to businesses impacted by COVID-19, you will the latest information below.
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application
- Emergency Moratoreum on Evictions – Residential/Commercial
- State Treasurer's Office: Small Business Resources
- HR Advisors Employer/Employee Info Sheet
- ***U.S. Small Business Administration Economic Disaster Declaration***
- GoBiz - Small Business Resource Website
- Employment Development Department
Employment Development Department
The EDD provides a variety of support services to people who have lost their jobs, had their hours reduced, or had their businesses affected due to the impacts of COVID-19 in California.
- Rebound Program - Tents & Dining Structures - January 27, 2021
- Walnut Creek Downtown Virtual Town Hall - November 12, 2020
- The Future of Brick-and-Mortar - July 30, 2020
- City of Walnut Creek Rebound Program - June 11, 2020
- Economic Resiliency: The Road to Recovery - May 15th, 2020
- Restaurant Recovery Town Hall - May 13th, 2020
- Website & Marketing Insights During & After COVID-19 - April 30th, 2020
- Small Business Financial Assistance (SBA Loans) - April 16th, 2020
- Social Media in the Time of COVID-19 - April 2, 2020