Walnut Creek Downtown Board Meeting
From 08/14/19 8:30 am until 08/14/19 9:45 am
Save to calendar
Attention Walnut Creek Downtown Members:
Join us for our Board of Directors meeting!
Wednesday, August 14th, 8:30-9:45 am
Mechanics Bank, 1111 Civic Drive, 3rd Floor, Walnut Creek
Our Board is responsible for the governance, direction, policies, budgets, and positions of Walnut Creek Downtown. Join our Board, staff, City staff and community partners to discuss downtown topics that impact you. Meetings occur on the 2nd Wednesday of each month.
- Welcome & Introduction – Angela De La Housaye, WCD Board President (8:30 am)
- Public Comment – Limited to 3 minutes per person (8:31-8:41 am)
This is an opportunity for members of the public to comment on items not on the agenda.
- Blueprint for Success Update – Jessica Cole, Head of Innovation and Economic Development, City of Walnut Creek (8:42-8:47 am)
- Amy's Drive Thru Site Presentation – Dave Wolfgram, President of Amy's Drive Thru (8:48-9:03 am)
- ReThinking Mobility – Ozzy Arce, Assistant Planner, City of Walnut Creek
- BID Campaign Update – Angela De La Housaye, (9:20-9:28 am)
** ACTION ITEMS
September 11, 2019